||WHO definition of health: Health is a state of complete physical, mental and
social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
How can we attain health?
- Eat breakfast like a king lunch like a prince dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on TREES and PLANTS and eat less food that is manufactured
in industrial plants Live with the 3 E's...Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
- Make time to practice meditation and prayer.
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2008.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take at least 30 minutes walk every day. You
can be flexible; do it in sets of 10, 15, all at once
or for whatever period is convenient to you, but no less than a total of 30 minutes.
- And while you walk, smile.